1. Indulge in Slice’s (1740 Sansom St., 1180 S. 10th St.) whopping Super Bowl Sunday pie, topped with mozzarella, cheddar, ground beef and caramelized onions.
2. Fill up on a budget at Manny Brown’s (512 South St.) with 40-cent wings and $2.75 Miller Lite pints all day long.
3. Luke Palladino’s East Passyunk Italian steakhouse (1934 E. Passyunk Ave.) will have deals on food and drink with oysters casino going for $5, wood grilled burger deluxe with fries being offered for $10 and Sicilian pork BBQ for $12. Drink up with $3 Peroni drafts, $4 Yards, Victory and Dogfish, $5 house wines by the glass and $7 selection of specialty cocktails.
4. Five bucks gets you a choice or roast beef and roast pork sandwiches, sliders, nacho mac and cheese bites, chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks at Nick’s Roast Beef (16 S. Second St.). Drinks will cost you $3 for domestic drafts and $10 for buckets. Things get going at 6 p.m.
5. Get your hands on a $5 SuperMug at McGillin’s (1310 Drury St.) and enjoy $1 refills of Bud Light all night.
6. Down domestic drafts to your heart’s content at Tavern on Broad (Broad and Walnut Streets) from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. RSVP to email@example.com.
7. Come to Taproom on 19th (2400 S. 19th St.) for the $2.50 Miller High Life, stay for the other drink specials and half off wings.
8. With over 35 HDTVs, Field House (1150 Filbert St.) will be the place to be—so get there early. They open at 11:30 a.m.
9. For $50, take in the game on Brauhaus Schmitz’s (718 South St.) big screen while taking advantage of bottomless beer specials and a buffet of pork rinds, roast beef, meatballs, wings and more. Starts 30 minutes before first whistle.
10. A similar deal applies to the South Philly Chickie’s & Pete’s (1526 Packer Ave.) where an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord of crabfries, sandwiches, wings, nachos, cheesesteaks, pizza, domestic drafts, pitchers and more will be available during the game.
11. Bring the kids to Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest (101 S. Columbus Blvd.) for a family-friendly Super Bowl screening starting at 6:30 p.m. Grown ups can sip on $4 drafts while the little ones ice skate.
12. Ruba Club (416 Green St.) is hosting a potluck, so bring your best game-day dish and watch the game on the big screen. The free party starts at 6 p.m.
13. Let Di Bruno Bros. (multiple locations) handle the catering for your Super Bowl party. With different charcuterie, cheese, dip and appetizer packages, you’ll be throwing the ultimate bash.
14. Treat your guests to a BBQ delight from Fette Sau (1208 Frankford Ave.) comprising of enough beef brisket, mac and cheese, chili and ribs to feed 10. Call 215-391-4888 to place your order.