The FBI and Philadelphia Police Department Violent Crimes Task Force are seeking 43-year-old Dorren Mills in connection with at least five bank robberies in the city and suburbs since Feb. 10.
Mills, aka Damon Hall, Devon Hall and Darren Mills, is believed to be responsible for the following bank robberies:
* Feb. 10 – TD Bank, 6635 Frankford Ave.
* Feb. 14 – TD Bank, 1726 Walnut St.
* Feb. 17 – Well Fargo, 2005 Market St.
* Feb. 19 – Citizens Bank, 121 City Ave., Bala Cynwyd
* Feb. 20 – TD Bank, 399 Market St.
Mills is described as 6 feet 1 inch tall and 280 pounds. He should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about Mills’ whereabouts is urged to call the FBI at 215-418-4000 or the police department. Tipsters can remain anonymous, and information leading to Mills’ arrest may result in a reward.