The right suit can make all the difference when it comes to getting your next job. When you’re unemployed and short on cash, however, investing in a new wardrobe is the last thing on your mind.
For the second year in a row, Brian Lipstein, president and founder of Henry A. Davidsen: Master Tailors and Image Consultants, is spearheading a suit drive for local non-profit Career Wardrobe. By April 6, the goal is to encourage Philadelphians to donate 1000 suit-related items to the initiative.
“Based on last year’s overwhelming success we are excited to support such a worthy organization again,” says Lipstein. “Career Wardrobe outfits these men from head to toe so they can walk into a job interview not only looking the part but feeling confident, which is in line with what we do here at Henry A. Davidsen.”
The drive is accepting suits, ties, jackets, shirts, pants, belts and shoes in support of local unemployed men in the Philadelphia area.
Items can be dropped off at the following locations:
· American Executive Centers (Several Locations)
· Expert Technology Associates (400 Davis Drive, Plymouth Meeting)
· Rife Real Estate (625 W. Ridge Pike, Building F, Conshohocken)
· Ron Jaworski Management (Several Locations)
· Kistler Tiffany Benefits (Several Locations)
· The Safeguard Group, Inc. (100 Granite Drive, Suite 205, Media)
To help spread the word, be sure to use the hashtag #HDSuitDrive on social media when you donate.
Henry A. Davidsen is located at 1701 Spruce St.
For more information, visit: henrydavidsen.com